Bernina L 460
Cut, sew, and finish in one step!
- Free-Hand System (FHS) for knee–operated presser-foot lift
- Exact speed control
- Slide-on Table for more space
- Ease of use with Micro Thread Control (mtc)
- Well-lit grand workspace
BERNINA L 460
This serger/overlocker offers great sewing comfort. It cuts, sews and finishes in one single step. The L 460 produces seams and hems of highest stitch quality, from fine rolled hems to wide decorative edges.
Free-Hand System (FHS)
With the BERNINA Free Hand System (FHS) you can raise and lower the presser foot with your knee. This noticeably improves clearance under the presser foot, which in turn facilitates fabric handling. You will save time and achieve perfect results!
- Raise and lower presser foot easily
- Both hands free to guide the fabric
- To be used with your knee
Exact speed control
The BERNINA Foot Control and DC motor allow a top speed of up to 1,500 stitches per minute but also stitch by stitch sewing. This makes it easy to work with delicate or heavy fabrics that require extra care in handling.
- Stitch by stitch sewing
- Sew up to 1,500 stitches per minute
- Automatic needle stop up
Slide-on-table for more space
The Slide-on Table extends the sewing area to the left of the needle. It allows large fabrics to be guided more easily and gives a better overview onto the sewing project.
- Optimizes view onto the sewing project
- More room for your creativity
- Easy to attach and remove
Micro Thread Control (mtc)
The patended mtc Micro Thread Control saves you significant time and effort while ensuring consistent high-quality stitches, since you need only set thread tension once – even if you alter the cutting width and fabric thickness!
- Finishes edges up to 9mm width
- For professional seams
- Fine-tune the over-edge threads
9 reasons to buy the L 460
- Cut, sew and finish in one step
- Quick, professional and durable finish
- Perfect for stretchy and woven fabrics
- Excellent rolled hemming
- Professional flat joining seams
- Flat and even seams and hems with differential feed
- Ruffles and gathers automatically with differential feed
- Vast applications with decorative threads
- Speedy patchwork piecing for quilting
A manual Needle Threader allows for easy and ergonomic threading. The color coded threading paths as well as the lower looper threader support your quick threading.
- With the manual Needle Threader
- Color-coded threading path
- Lower looper threader support
Well-lit grand workspace
The well-lit grand workspace of the L 460 eases sewing as well as threading of loopers and needles. The 2 LED lights faciliate precise and accurate work.
- 2 LED Sewing Lights
- For accurate work
- Makes sewing and threading simple
Store your accessories in the looper cover
The most commonly used accessories are located in the looper cover, neatly arranged and ready to be used. The additional accessory box holds the seam guide, spool caps and tools. A range of optional feet for your creative overlocking is available.
- Everything neatly arranged
- Accessory box included
- Room for optional feet
Click to enlarge